2.06 (18) Recap - Promo - Screen Caps - Bill & Lorena - Jessica & Hoyt Meet Again - Promo Video, Screen Caps 2.07 (19) - 'Release Me'

Posted by Cyn Cyn

Thanks to Shadaliza!

Recap 2.06 Hard Hearted Hannah / Friend Is A Four-Letter Word

True Blood - 2.07 - (19) FOR US AIRDATE AUGUST 2ND (2009)

Betrayed by Daphne, Sam finds himself in an unenviable predicament at the hands of Maryann and her zombie minions. Imprisoned with Hugo at the Light of Day camp, Sookie uses her telepathic powers to reach out to Bill, whoʼs being detained at the hotel by a adamantly obsessive Lorena. After crossing a church line, a fearful Jason tries to sever his ties with the Fellowship of the Sun, but gets plenty of resistance from Steve and his lackey, Gabe.

Video thanks to LucyLocket403!

Thanks to danceintherainx!

I'm on holiday so I'll be slow posting though hopefully not as slow as I was in transit on Sunday (!) I've worked on this for hours (screencaps) just because I read one of the worst so-called reviews today of True Blood Episode 6, "Hard Hearted Hannah." I have a deep suspicion that the reviewer hates the show, was assigned to write the episode review and then either fast-forwarded through most of it or just read HBO's synopsis though not very closely because if he/she did he/she would have known that Bill's maker is "Lorena." I'm not doing a review now but a few things that were cool: Daphne is the pig! I was stymied by that 'til now. Upon listening to Sarah Newlin's thoughts we learned she had a few! No, actually that she truly thinks that Steve is over the top and therefore may be a weak link if Jason can sweet-talk her. OK, people just tuning in and perhaps that reviewer: Sookie can be annoying sometimes. That's the character. A naive but getting less so and very world-weary gal (despite not leaving her hometown) from dealing with the polluted thoughts of Bon Temp's best all her life. Oh great, just lost the wireless. I'm in the deep woods with satellite internet. Must have been a UFO. I'll be honest. I never tire of Bon Temps townspeople fornicating though if whomever survives Maryann has his/her memory intact there may be a few embarrassing moments in church on Sundays. (And just a note, it's all simulated sex.)

Bill Compton's Maker, Lorena, after hearing Bill make love to Sookie, later daydreams of a bloody good time she had with a very willing Bill back in the roaring 1920's. Despite Bill's proclamation (to Sookie) otherwise, it seems that Vampire Bill has killed many more people than he cares to admit and he did so--at least during his "Lorena period," with gusto. No one is perfect I suppose, huh?

Thanks to True-Blood.net. for the capping work for True Blood- S2E6 "Hard Hearted Hannah."

Thanks also to The Deadwood Stage

1 Comment

Cyn Cyn

Re: True Blood - 2.06 Recap Video - 'Hard Hearted Hannah' - Promo / Recap Screen Caps - Bill & Lorena - Bloody Disgusting - Jessica & Hoyt Meet Again - Promo Video, Screen Caps E07 - 'Release Me' *SPOILERS* S2E6 - Promo Screen Caps *SPOILERS* for Episodes 2.10 -2.12

Please comment to keep forum viable.
TrueBlood__203_1307.jpg The True Blood Blog