sookehful

2 Comments

Amber Amber

Re: Episode 2x12 (24) Season Finale Promo & Sneak Peeks - Bill Proposes to Sookie - Yahtzee with Eric & the Queen

Could anyone tell me who designed Sookie's dress?? I absolutely LOVE it!! I have a formal event to attend in a couple of months and would be ecstatic if I could find that dress or one extremely similar. Thanks to anyone who can help :)
Cyn Cyn

Re: Episode 2x12 (24) Season Finale Promo & Sneak Peeks - Bill Proposes to Sookie - Yahtzee with Eric & the Queen

It is a beautiful dress. I know one of the True Blood blogs in my sidebar does discuss 'costuming' on the show. Try clicking over to a couple of the fan blogs. They even interviewed the costumer (who often buys off-the-rack).  Best of luck!
Cyn
TrueBlood__203_1307.jpg The True Blood Blog