Jessica, Hoyt, Sookie, Bill - S2.04 (16) Screen Caps - Shake & Fingerpop / True Bloodletting courtesy of the Concrete Blondes and Jessica Hamby

Posted by Cyn Cyn

Love the range of emotions Jessica especially, goes through. Mortification, anger and incredulousness. Embarrassment, relief and puppy love eyes when Hoyt says he believes Jessica, not Bill. Indignation and anger, when she tells Bill off first for turning her and feeling "like shit" for it--an insightful call for a 17-y.o.--then for not being fair by assuming she was "hunting" Hoyt, when she was having her very first kiss, and then embarrassment again when she complains to Bill that she did not know that her fangs came out when she got turned on. Nicely played by Deborah Ann Woll.

Images property of HBO. Caps done by True-Blood.net to whom I am grateful. Visit them to see literally thousands more--just from this episode!

1 Comment

Cyn Cyn

True Bloodletting courtesy of the Concrete Blondes and Jessica Hamby

"True Bloodletting courtesy of the Concrete Blondes and Debra Ann Woll as the Hot Vampire Brat Jessica Hamby in HBO's True Blood Series. I made this video because I'm a fan of the actress and the music! "
Thank you to ggubash @YouTube!
TrueBlood__203_1307.jpg The True Blood Blog