Official Season Finale Synopsis - S2xE10 (22) - "New World in My View" Preview / Detailed Screen Caps /*SPOILERS* Slideshow Promo Stills E9 (21), E10 (22), E11 (23)

Posted by Cyn Cyn
FOR AIRDATE AUGUST 23RD 2009: (Episode 2x10) Sookie, Bill and Jason return to a Bon Temps turned upside down by Maryann. Bill discovers that traditional vampire techniques do not work on Maryann; Hoyt and Jessica try to keep a lid on Maxines (Hoyt's mother) madness; Sookie tries to push through the darkness consuming Tara. With all hell breaking loose, Jason takes the bull by the horns to rescue Sam, at least for the moment.

Thanks to LucyLocket403!

Download this gallery as a zip-archive The official synopsis for “Beyond Here Lies Nothin'" which is True Blood's Season 2 finale:
Bon Temps reaches a fever pitch as Maryann prepares for her ultimate bestial sacrifice, conscripting Sookie to be Maid of Honor at the bloody nuptials. Meanwhile, Sophie-Anne warns Eric to keep the lid on Bill’s inquisitiveness; Jason leads Andy into the heroic abyss; and Hoyt struggles with Maxine’s endless stream of insults. Deliberating on what may be his final move to save Sookie and the town, Sam places his trust, and his life, in a most unlikely ally. HBO
OMG, WTH?!! Some studio shots from E11 “Frenzy” Airs - August 30, 2009 Promo Photos - Screencaps Synopsis - With the crisis in Bon Temps careening out of control, Bill seeks out the advice of Sophie-Anne (Evan Rachel Wood), the Vampire Queen of Louisiana, but must exercise patience before she gives him critical information. Meanwhile, Sookie and Lafayette find that protecting Tara from herself is more difficult than they anticipated; a desperate Sam turns to an unlikely source for assistance; and Jessica tests Hoyt’s allegiance to Maxine. Guest Cast - [HADLEY HALE] Sookie’s (Anna Paquin) cousin, this fresh-faced 20 something year old country girl is locked in a steamy clinch with the vampire queen (Evan Rachel Wood). The dazed Hadley has been seduced into a whole other world — but she still feels the pull of her human roots…3 speeches & 1 line, 3 scenes (1) May recur next season in a few episodes [LUDIS] Under 30. This straight, handsome, well-built Latvian man (with or without an accent), clad only in gym shorts, is only too delighted to volunteer for another man’s “feed”…3 lines, 1 scene (44) [FRENZY MAN IN DRESS] This skinny, tattooed, “frenzy-eyed” man is wearing a badly ripped dress that doesn’t do a thing for him…1 line, 1 scene The more tattoos the better Source: SpoilerTV ... via and thanks to True-Blood.net. Some studio shots from E10 - “New World In My View” [caption id="attachment_1027" align="aligncenter" width="450" caption="Jason and Sookie Stackhouse"]Jason and Sookie Stackhouse[/caption]
From True Blood Official Photos E 9, "I Will Rise Up," E 10, "New World," E 11, "Frenzy"
From True Blood Official Photos E 9, "I Will Rise Up," E 10, "New World," E 11, "Frenzy"

1 Comment

Cyn Cyn

Re: True Blood Official Season Finale Synopsis *SPOILERS* - S2xE10 - "New World in My View" Preview / Detailed Screen Caps /*SPOILERS* Slideshow Promo Stills E9, 10, 11

Please comment to keep the forum viable.
TrueBlood__203_1307.jpg The True Blood Blog