S2.E9 (21) "I Will Rise Up" RECAP - Nan Yells At Godric, Others Parts 1 & 2 - Sookie's A Sucker 4 Eric Sneak Peeks - Godric Meets the Sun

Posted by Cyn Cyn

jussunique — August 09, 2009 — Promo

AIRS AUGUST 16TH 2009 A wounded Eric plays Sookie for a sucker and to Bill’s dismay endings up getting inside her head. Later, Sookie and Jason reminisce about their recent adventures, and end up bonding. Blaming Eggs for Tara’s bruises and bizarre behavior, Lafayette and Lettie Mae try to figure out a way to pry their kin from Maryann’s clutches. Hoyt defends his relationship with Jessica to Maxine, to no avail. Jailed by Bud along with a group of Bon Temps revelers, Sam looks for a way to escape and avoid capture by an increasingly obsessed Maryann. In Dallas, Eric and the vampires defend their recent actions to Nan Flanagan and are shocked when Godric decides to take the fall for their PR disaster.

Bill Walks In On Sookie & Eric (True Blood) (2 x 09 - I Will Rise Up)

xdanceintherainx — August 17, 2009 — I do not own True Blood or HBO, this is being uploaded for watching purposes, not infringement purposes.

Nan Yells At Godric, Eric, & The Others, Part 1 & 2 (True Blood) (2 x 09 - I Will Rise Up)

xdanceintherainx — August 17, 2009 — I do not own True Blood or HBO, this is being uploaded for watching purposes, not infringement purposes.

Nan Yells At Godric, Eric, & The Others, Part 1 & 2 (True Blood) (2 x 09 - I Will Rise Up)

xdanceintherainx — August 17, 2009 — I do not own True Blood or HBO, this is being uploaded for watching purposes, not infringement purposes.

Official Recap - S2xE9 Randyx27

Thanks to xdanceintherainx