Screen Caps Preview, 2 Sneak Peeks - Episode 8 (20) "Timebomb" Episode 8 Recap

Posted by Cyn Cyn
Original US AIRDATE AUGUST 9TH 2009 - UK Airdate April 16, 2010 True Blood - "TIMEBOMB" - (Episode 2x08) Sookie's captivity takes an unexpected turn when Eric arrives at the behest of his maker Godric's, orders. In Bon Temps, Sam finds himself in deep trouble after making a gruesome discovery at Merlottes. Sent home by Bill, Jessica and Hoyt learn that when it comes to sex, every time is the first time. Tara and Eggs get physical after partaking in a Hunter soufflé prepared by Maryann. After Jason pays off his debt to the vampires, Godric looks to enlighten his more single-minded followers. Episode 2x08 - Timebomb

Sookie’s captivity takes an unexpected turn when Eric arrives to do his master’s bidding on the eve of the Fellowship’s lockdown. In Bon Temps, Sam finds himself in hot water after making a gruesome discovery at Merlotte’s, and Andy proves no help in coming to his defense. Sent home by Bill, Jessica and Hoyt learn that when it comes to sex, every time is the first time. Tara and Eggs devour a mysterious meal prepared by Maryann, with unexpected results (Tara and Eggs get physical). After Jason pays off his debt to the vampires, Godric looks to enlighten his more single-minded followers.

Screen Caps - True Blood - "TIMEBOMB" - (Episode 2x08)

"I have a message from the Rev. Steve Newlin."--Luke

Thanks to xdanceintherainx @YouTube!

Timebomb (True Blood) (2 x 08 - Timebomb)

The Eric-Sookie sneak peek carries a lot of power in just a couple of sentences. Totally chill-worthy. The second sneak peek features Sam, Sheriff Bud Dearborne, and police officer Kenya (sorry, cannot find her last name). There is more exposition here and the long and short of it is that Sam is in a heap of trouble. Guess who set him up for Daphne's murder?

Thanks to <a="urchinTracker('/Events/VideoWatch/ChannelNameLink');" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/LucyLocket403">LucyLocket403!

Steve Newlin (Wonder where Sarah and Jason are and what they are doing?)

Steve Newlin (Wonder where Sarah and Jason are and what they are doing?)

Sookie held captive By FotS (the Newlins)

Sookie held captive By FotS (the Newlins)

Hoyt and Jessica

Godric and...?

I hope Eric is taking care of Steve Newlin.

And I totally hope Eric is taking care of Steve Newlin.

This is sort of funny-looking.

Th sort of funny-looking.

Who is Lorena's meal? OMG! Is it Barry?

Who is Lorena's meal?

04740c029f05a8b09c6f5f9e9ffac851

If you watch the HBO preview you'll catch a number of spoilers that have been floating around for a while./EDIT--For non-US viewers I've added substitute YouTube videos where I could.

463d31632528c11037450e1a6e8ec299

Nice screen shot. I like Anna's hair so much more as shown here. TPTB should allow her to be bewigged and or have extensions in Season III. At the recent Comic-Con in San Diego her hair looked a mess and she said it was "breaking off and getting shorter because (she as Sookie is) a fake, fake, fake blond." Poor girl. Seriously, I'd rather see her in a good wig and off-screen get healthy hair back again.

Below - Eric tells Sookie he has a plan.

727e229696a5761bfd2c149a0068c810

The Plan? "Take me instead of Godric."

386ff91c8b3d5840df24e9ed8dc7fceb

It's seems that Steve Newlin may be having neck problems...and Eric is sporting some nice chains-of-silver burns.

E4a97d372db9f0f242e715174c107f11

E! "SPOILER-ettes

True Blood - Season 2 New Spoilers

True Blood - Season 2 New Spoilers Q: Got any True Blood goodies about my beloved Alexander Skarsgård?

A: Alexander Skarsgård waxing poetic on his character Eric is a goodie, then, yes, my friend, we have more True Blood goodies: "Eric was kind of misunderstood. A lot of people would come up to me and say, 'Oh, you're the evil...the bad guy.' I always had to defend him because there's more to him than that," says Alexander. "I actually got a chance to show that [this season]. I mean, he is a badass, of course, but I'm just happy because as an actor, you shouldn't play the same note for two years. You have to show different layers and go deeper and show that there's more to the character than that. And I've had fun this season because I have been able to show that he does have a sensitive side, a loyal side. He doesn't care for a lot of people, and not for a lot of vampires either, but the ones he cares about he's very, very, very loyal and devoted to."

Q: I haven't read the Sookie Stackhouse novels. How close is the Sookie in the books to the Sookie on True Blood?

Anna Paquin, who plays Sookie on True Blood, says they are one in the same. "I read the books rabidly," she says. "I felt that the Sookie that was on the page and the script was very much like the Sookie in the books."

News on True Blood?

(1) Check out the awesome trailer for an early look at the rest of the season!

2) Next week on True Blood, when poor dead zombie(?!?) Daphne's (Ashley Jones) body is discovered, people start to suspect that Sam (Sam Trammell) killed her...Also, Sookie and Eric grow closer over the next few episodes, after..the Viking vamp is injured and needs her help. Source: E!Online

Below: Fan favourites Hoyt and Jessica in roses (deflowering).Thanks to xdanceintherainx!