Season 2 True Blood Cast Interviews, Promo Photos, Magazine Scans

Posted by Cyn Cyn

Sam Trammell - True Blood's 'Sam Merlotte'

Sam Trammell - True Blood's "Sam Merlotte"

Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin - True Blood's Bill and Sookie

Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin - True Blood's "Bill & Sookie"

EW shoot June, 2009 True Blood cast: Sam Trammell, Ryan Kwanten, Rutina Wesley, Nelsan Ellis

EW shoot June, 2009 True Blood cast: Sam Trammell, Ryan Kwanten, Rutina Wesley, Nelsan Ellis

I get the impression that the cast was undecided whether they were being photographed in character or a as "themselves." It's seems for sure that Nelsan Ellis is in no way emulating "Lafayette." Both Anna Paquin and Rutina Wesley look quite silly in the shoes they are wearing. For Rutina especially it appears as if she's going to keel over at any time and Ryan Kwanten is her steadying force. OTOH, Stephen Moyer (Vampire Bill) looks like Bill would look I suppose, if out in full sunlight--sans the crispy burning thing goin' on. I must say that Sam Trammell's good looks are hidden behind all the hair he sports in his True Blood identity as Sam Merlotte. With the wind machine blowing in the photoshoot he looks very handsome, indeed.

True Blood Cast EW Photo Shoot - June 2009 - *PHOTOS*

He plays True Blood’s sexy Viking vamp, Eric Northman, who’s eaten a man alive, tortured countless others and menaced poor Sookie (Anna Paquin). But he isn’t all bite, says Skarsgård. “You think Eric might not have a sensitive side, but he does.”

Where You’ve Seen Him Before HBO’s 2008 military miniseries Generation Kill. And, most recently, as Lady Gaga’s villainous boyfriend in her video for “Paparazzi.” Why We Love Him Forget IKEA. Skarsgård is America’s favorite Swedish import. “He’s big, blond, take-charge. If you have got hormones, you’re going to be attracted to him,” says Charlaine Harris, author of the books series on which the show is based.

True Blood’s Alexander Skarsgård TV Guide

Family Business The oldest of actor dad Stellan Skarsgård’s seven children, he hit is big in a Swedish film at age 13. “It’s tough to be famous that young,” he says. “It made me insecure and self-conscious, so I quit acting.” At 20, following a stint in the Swedish marines, Skarsgård gave acting another go, landing roles in “Zoolander” and Generation Kill. But the role he’d really love to play is dad. “I’m single. I grew up in a platoon of people. I don’t have a family, but it is something I really want.” That should be pretty easy for this smokin’ Swede to assemble. –Kate Hahn

Thanks to Loving True Blood In Dallas for the heads up!

Source

Thanks to Loving True Blood In Dallas!

People Mag Scans Sept 7, 2009

Thanks to ASAdmin @YouTube!

Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer Talk 'True Blood' Comic-Con 2009 - "Addict Me" Bill & Sookie Video

1 Comment

Cyn Cyn

Re: True Blood Season 2, Interviews, Promo Photos, Magazine Scans, Wallpaper, more

Please comment to keep the gallery viable.
Thanks!
TrueBlood__203_1307.jpg The True Blood Blog