Sookie & Dream!Eric

11 Comments

Hann Hann

Re: Sookie & Dream!Eric - True Blood - S2xE9 UNCUT - No naughty bits. Some boobage.

Hot damn. Just looking at Eric in that scene makes me pregnant.
Cyn Cyn

Re: Sookie & Dream!Eric - True Blood - S2xE9 UNCUT - No naughty bits. Some boobage.

LOL! I know what you mean.
He is one fine-looking man.
Very sensuous, very sexy.
Halicorn Halicorn

Re: Sookie & Dream!Eric - True Blood - S2xE9 UNCUT - No naughty bits. Some boobage.

*ericgasm*

Damn if I don't love that big blond viking, heehee!! v
Cyn Cyn

Re: Sookie & Dream!Eric - True Blood - S2xE9 UNCUT - No naughty bits. Some boobage.

*Ericgasm* is right. ;)

He's utterly gorgeous and totally believable the way her looks at her. I cannot wait to see even *more* of him next season *sigh*
TrueBlood__203_1307.jpg The True Blood Blog
anki anki

Re: Sookie & Dream!Eric - True Blood - S2xE9 UNCUT - No naughty bits. Some boobage.

damn!

met up with him yesterday and it freakin hurts to see this! -and all that it could have been-

but I ain't bitter.... no... ;(
Cyn Cyn

Re: Sookie & Dream!Eric - True Blood - S2xE9 UNCUT - No naughty bits. Some boobage.

Today's news that Alexander will have more nude scenes in Season 3 should help a little bit, I hope.
TrueBlood__203_1307.jpg The True Blood Blog
anki anki

Re: Sookie & Dream!Eric - True Blood - S2xE9 UNCUT - No naughty bits. Some boobage.

haha noooo, it won't help ;(

why the hell didn't I take him home and nailed him?????? GWARGH!
emily emily

Re: Sookie & Dream!Eric - True Blood - S2xE9 UNCUT - No naughty bits. Some boobage.

flippin hell!!! 20 years difference isnt much i dont care anyway i gunna have him! he is soooo niiice if everyone in sweden is like this well im gonna live there!!!!!!! ;P
*ericgasm* isss sooooo right!
anki anki

Re: Sookie & Dream!Eric - True Blood - S2xE9 UNCUT - No naughty bits. Some boobage.

well, u better get your ass over here ;) the men are freakin hot here!
Cyn Cyn

True Blood - Sookie & Eric Real & Imagined Fan Video - Screen Caps S2xE9 Pt. 2 Sookie & Dream!Eric (Edited)

Fan made video replacing Bill with Eric throughout then segueing into the Dream!Eric bit with Sookie. Nicely done, <a="urchinTracker('/Events/VideoWatch/ChannelNameLink');" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/smvgrey74">smvgrey74! Thanks to <a="urchinTracker('/Events/VideoWatch/ChannelNameLink');" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/SkarsgardChannel">SkarsgardChannel! I must pipe up here about YouTube's Victorian attitude towards women's breasts. With the vast quantity of utter garbage that is deemed acceptable on YouTube it is positively sickening that 2 brief shots of one nipple and a side view of Eric's backside -- not his buttocks--just profile with his leg strategically placed--and again, briefly have resulted in many videos being ordered taken down. This was the mildest scene of a couple having pillow talk with some passionate kissing afterward. If the nipple shot had to go --OK-- though it's really not OK but the profile of Alexander SkarsgÄrd's torso?! WTH? There was implied sexuality but other than the brief shots I cited there was no sex. Having fans hack up the scene to make it pass YouTube censors completely destroyed what was a tasteful scene. Boo to YouTube. There's got to be a grown-up video service--is there not?-- and I do not mean porn. I mean agreeing that I'm (way ) over 18 years of age and then viewing soft R scenes which at most this was--I'm thinking more strong PG-13 as the one-nipple shots in this scene were non-gratuitous and brief./gets off soapbox In an effort to console fans of True Blood's "Godric," played by 20 year-old Danish actor, Allan Hyde, HBO has released a series of downloadable photographs styled to appear as memorial cards, each with quotes from the 2000 year-old vampire adjacent to a True Blood scene in which Godric appeared. Really hard to know if these were planned prior to the huge fan response to Godric but it is probably a moot point as fans just love this kind of stuff. (I outta know!) You can download them as a zip file, presumably to make it easier to share with fellow Godric-loving Trubies. Here is the page link on the HBO site for the 7 Godric memorial cards. All images property of HBO.
TrueBlood__203_1307.jpg The True Blood Blog
veronica veronica

Re: Sookie & Dream!Eric - True Blood - S2xE9 UNCUT - No naughty bits. Some boobage.

i hate sookie