True Blood S2.03 (15) "Scratches" Promo - Screen Caps -"Pam's New Pumps"

Posted by Cyn Cyn
pamspumpsdeatail02.02scratches

"Pam seething at Eric"

Pam seething at Eric

"Pam: lazy but loyal"

Pam: "lazy but loyal"

The "Pam's New Pumps" scenes were two of the most lighthearted scenes in Episode 3 of Season 2, 'Scratches' otherwise a pretty dark eppy.

I love screen caps as inevitably I'll miss details. Admittedly, I usually watch each episode of True Blood twice to start off but just the same...love, love, love that in these scenes our pretty in pink Pam is wearing shredded stockings, a soiled blouse, leaves stuck in her hair and gracious! has ruined her new pumps! All because of being ordered--with Chow--to investigate the place on the backwoods road where Sookie was attacked by the "bull-headed thing."

Credit for caps:True-Blood.net
Thanks to WireLover2!
Synopsis:

FOR AIRDATE JUNE 28TH 2009: When Sookie is attacked by a mysterious creature, Bill must enlist Eric's help to save her. At the Light of Day retreat, Jason has second thoughts about the sect's anti-vampire agenda, but Sarah and Steve counter his doubts with flattery and promises. After snapping at Tara and new employee Daphne, Sam decides to cut and run. A bored Jessica heads over to Merlotte's, where a smitten Hoyt falls under her spell. At another Maryann hosted party, Tara finds her attraction to Eggs interrupted by a swirling, aphrodisiac fog.

1 Comment

Cyn Cyn

Re: True Blood S2x03 "Scratches" Promo - Screen Caps -"Pam's New Pumps"

Very funny scene!
TrueBlood__203_1307.jpg The True Blood Blog