True Blood - S2XE4 Shake & Fingerpop - Jessica Learns To Glamour - Tara's Party - Orgy - NSFW - Bill Walks In On Hoyt & Jessica

Posted by Cyn Cyn
Tara's Orgy-Birthday party - Terry and Arlene in the throes."

Tara's Orgy-Birthday party - Terry and Arlene in the throes.

This set (CLICK photo see the album in FULL) focuses mostly on Tara's birthday party with all of the NSFW shots (as I don't want to get booted form my free hosting spot by posting them there, plus some photos are leading up to or almost inappropriate for under age 17. What's here is the party as it progresses <cringes> though I may have to tweak it some. Eggs and Tara as they progressively...disrobe and Eggs' backside is seen. (Tara) Rutina Wesley was shy. Sam and the mysterious back-scratched Daphne had some touchy-feely moments as well as but less so, Arlene (waitress) and Terry Bellefleur, (part time cook at Merlotte's). It's been about a month since Sookie killed Arlene's fiance Rene, though even without Maryann's magic Arlene and Terry were getting ready to hook up. They are the most chaste couple here.

Randyx27 | July 13, 2009 | 1:19 I DO NOT OWN THIS VIDEO OR THE RIGHTS TO THIS VIDEO! ALL RIGHTS GO TO HBO AND TRUE BLOOD!

I had some awesome (though not HQ) screen caps to grab from the videos.

There quite a number of really clear, nice ones--plus a few we've seen a couple of times like Sam and Daphne, his new ladyfriend, as she whispers in his ear, "I know what you really are."

EDIT 2/Thanks, I figured it out. ;)

EDIT/ Help me out here. In the scene with Sookie in the yellow flowered dress in the airplane hangar apparently struggling with a short person, are sleek-looking "coffins" in the background--not coffin-looking but body-sized and sealed-looking?

Original US AIRDATE JULY 12TH 2009/ US Repeat April 11, 2010:

"Shake and Fingerpop"

With Jessica in tow, Bill and Sookie head to Dallas to carry out Erics vampire-reconnaissance mission but a surprise awaits them at the airport. At the Light of Day Institute, Jason falls victim to a practical joke, but has the last laugh when the Newlins anoint him for a higher calling. Maryann throws Tara a birthday party at Sookie's, attracting much of Bon Temps to its Bacchanalian revelry. Sam postpones his departure from town to attend the bash, connecting with Daphne in the process. Having barely escaped Fangtasia, Lafayette finds himself reluctantly pulled back into Erics orbit.

sookehful | August 17, 2009 | 1:29 Bill teaches Jessica how to glamour. (Twitter: @Sookeh) No copyright infringement intended. The rights belong to their respective owners

All images belong to HBO though believe me, I capped the crummy ones (lol).

True Blood - Episode 2.x04 - Shake and Fingerpop - USA Today Review

..."Not that the first three episodes haven't been great, gory, sexy fantasy fun, or that it hasn't been a pleasure to see new characters arrive and new stories begin. But with Sunday's episode, the first this season written by creator Alan Ball, you can just feel the show's main plots kick into another gear. That is, by the way, par for the True Blood course: It was around this same time last go-round that Gran died, the event that jump-started the first season. Nothing quite that series-shaking happens Sunday, but major answers do arrive, including some important new information about that heart-coveting monster, as major shifts send the characters off and running in new directions. For Sookie and her beloved blood-sucker, Bill (the perfectly teamed Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer), that means a trip to Dallas to hunt for a kidnapped vampire sheriff, with Bill's vamp ward Jessica (an amusingly petulant Deborah Ann Woll) in tow. No, the show hasn't left the backwoods of Bon Temps. But by taking a big-city sojourn, True Blood can explore a whole new humorous side of its out, loud and proud vampire metaphor, complete with luxury vampire hotels that play vampire porn. (Sample title: Intercourse With a Vampire.) Happily, the new plot continues to stoke the fire Paquin and Moyer bring to their hot, star-crossed romance while adding a new layer of domestic comedy. Somewhat reluctantly, they're now raising a teenager — and underneath the vamp-vs.-human overlay is a smart exploration of the accommodations two very different people have to come to when parenting. Other stories perk along, including one that reunites two terrific actors and characters: Alexander Skarsgard's Eric and Nelsan Ellis' Lafayette. Indeed, sparing Lafayette the deadly fate he met in Charlaine Harris' first book was one of the biggest and smartest departures the show has made. The only story line stumble so far is Jason's (Ryan Kwanten) stint with an anti-vampire cult. It has been entertaining, but too much of the humor plays as an overly familiar attack on fundamentalists. If the plot (like the show itself) hasn't already shot over the top, it's skimming right along the border, and the writers would be wise to resist the urge to soar higher. That qualm aside, what we're seeing this season is a show that has grown confident and comfortable enough to expand its universe while maintaining its tonal control. Almost every comic scene includes the threat of horror, and almost every horrific scene has some small touch of comic relief. All in all, True Blood is one of TV's true joys. Drink deep."

sookehful | August 17, 2009 | 3:40 Bill and Sookie come home to find Jessica and Hoyt having fun. (Twitter: @Sookeh) No copyright infringement intended. The rights belong to their respective owners

1 Comment

Cyn Cyn

Re: True Blood - S2XE4 - Shake & Fingerpop - Tara's Party - Orgy - NSFW - Sneak Peeks - LA Finale Behind The Scenes Set Video! *SPOILERS*

Great post!
TrueBlood__203_1307.jpg The True Blood Blog