HBO's hit series True Blood is back for Season 2. In the season opener "Nothing Buttheblood', Bill, played by Stephen Moyer, and Sookie, played by Anna Paquin, have a fight about Bill killing Sookie's uncle. (The uncle,as we found out in the first season, molested Sookie) Bill uses the fight to confess his love for Sookie and a very steamy love scene follows...True Blood's Season 2 premiere at 10pm on Friday the 26th of February on digital channel FX in the UK.

2 Comments

Cyn Cyn

True Blood Season 2 Episode 1 - Eric Northman - "Nothing But The Blood"

"Eric Northman (Alexander SkarsgÄrd), our favourite Viking vampire, dispenses some vampire justice when Royce misbehaves. "

TrueBlood__203_1307.jpg The True Blood Blog
Elvina Estrade Elvina Estrade

Re: True Blood Season 2 Episode 1 (13) - Bill's Love Confession - S2x01